world-class global logistics and distribution services, is looking for qualified individuals to expand our team! The Export Shipping Clerk is responsible for completing all export shipping transactions, and relevant internal and external communication to the customer.
- Complete the outbound Export clerical activities in accordance with the established shipping processes to ensure customer expectations for shipment deadlines are met.
- Respond to urgent requests, and ensure all orders are processed based on load schedule.
- Communicate errors to ensure corrective actions are identified and implemented.
- Escalate recurring issues to the management.
- Attend meetings as required and communicate relevant topics to the team.
- Lead by example through maintaining a professional and positive attitude.
- Report customer complaints following the established reporting criteria.
- Respond to customer escalations and complaints to quickly resolve service issues
- Participate in physical inventory counting as assigned.
2+ years of clerical experience, preferably in a warehouse setting required
Experience working with Export documentation strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Commitment to safety as demonstrated through previous work
- Personal accountability with a customer-focused sense of urgency
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; possess good phone and email etiquette
- Experience working in a team environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive can-do attitude and good work ethic
- Good organizational skills; ability to multitask; demonstrate flexibility
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel required; Experience working with Oracle desired
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, pivot, and lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English proficiently
- Excellent attendance history
- Willing to work flexible hours and weekends as required
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org