Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Responsible for supervising, scheduling, assigning work and training electrical staff members. Assists with electrical and network system installation, instrumentation, troubleshooting and repairs. Supports PLCs and Wonderware control system applications.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade PLC hardware, programming software, HMI WonderWare and HMI Panelviews Support.
- Support / document all Electrical, Instrumentation and standalone systems throughout the plant
- Supervise, schedule and assign work to a team
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with the operating system. Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs.
- Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
- Research and recommend hardware and software development, purchase, and use.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
- Select among authorized procedures and seek assistance when guidelines are inadequate, significant deviations are proposed, or when unanticipated problems arise.
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
- Install, configure, and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals to include; network cards, printers, mice and add-in boards.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or related area required
- Three to five years of programming and/or system analysis experience.
- Experience in Supervision a team of Electricians.
- Ability of PLC / Wonderware automation control programming and electrical controls is a must.
- Knowledge of company supported Maintenance SAP modules for PM notifications and work order generation.
- Ability to develop systems solutions for operational problems.
- Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes.
- Ability to determine computer problems and to coordinate hardware and/or software solutions.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
- Ability to determine the nature of computer hardware and systems software problems, and to communicate technical guidance and information to users.
- Ability to learn and support new hardware, software and operating systems. Work with users requires interpersonal skills.
- Responsibilities may require evening, on call and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
- Working experience with AB-SLC 500 series, AB-PLC 5 series, AB-Control Logix series, AB-Compact logix, RSLogix programming software, Wonder, Panel View HMI series, Wonderware 10.5, Historian In-SQL, Wonderware DAS server, Thin Client Server and Asset Center.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; taste and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee will be exposed to a noisy environment that varies from hot to cold in temperature. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.