Our modern job shop in the Northern Milwaukee area is in need of a Quality Inspector.
This position is ideal for someone who has experience or enthusiasm for creating processes and record keeping. Candidate will be performing all QA functions for multiple products, recording results, and communicating these results to management and co-workers.
Qualified candidate will have a minimum (2) two years experience within a QA department in manufacturing and have practical knowledge of measuring tools and material certification. Must have an eye for detail and have confidence in decision making.
• Inspect parts/pieces after machining is complete to verify proper dimensions.
• Provide support to our ISO9000 quality system.
• Present corrective action status and progress orally and/or written format as required to keep management informed.
• Facilitate problem solving and resolution.
• Perform evaluations/audits of the documented quality system.
• Interface with customers on any deviation requests or quality questions.
• Ability to read and understand Blueprints.
BENEFITS • 401K Plan • Profit Sharing • Paid Sick days and Holidays • Medical and Dental Insurance • Tuition assistance
Salary based on experience. Benefits include: Health & Dental Insurance, Life & Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation and PTO, 9 Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, 401K Plan. Located on Bus Route. Affordable Housing close.