Answer inquiries at the front desk and obtain information for customers, visitors, and other interested parties at a professional wealth management firm in downtown Milwaukee.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Perform administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, and operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets and other documents.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- File and maintain records.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Provide information about establishment such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries.
Highly presentable, professional, friendly service demeanor
Previous customer facing role
Attention to detail
MS Office experience
Ability to work 20-25 hours a week, 1st shift, Monday - Friday