Mortgage Loan Assistant - Racine, WI
1. Review loan closing and funding documentation in an accurate and timely manner for all residential mortgage loan products.
2. Review all internal funding documentation and distribute as needed.
3. Confirm all closing documents are accurate and prepared as loan was approved by Underwriting. Review and confirm acceptance of all closing conditions as assigned by Underwriting.
4. Work closely with Title Companies and internal business partners to research and resolve transaction concerns.
5. Confirm adherence and compliance with all applicable bank, regulatory and investor guidelines.
6. Coordinate the details of closing with LO’s and Title Companies.
7. Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities, or as assigned by supervisor.
8. Maintain current knowledge of lending products, systems and processes.
This role is a contract assignment through the end of 2018 with a local financial institution. eHCG offers benefits to contractors.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm