This company is America's leading bronze gear blank manufacturer, and is looking for qualified, experienced, reliable CNC Machinists. Set-up and/or programming experience is a plus and will be taken into consideration when determining hourly rate!
- Must have proven ability to safely operate various manufacturing CNC and manual production machines.
- Must have CNC operation experience including a basic understanding of G code programming and GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance)
- Must be productive and able to multi task jobs; must be able to problem solve; work well under time constraints and pressure.
- Experience with CNC programming is a plus.
- Computer skills (Visual, Microsoft Excel, Word)
***This company is willing to train qualifying applicants currently enrolled in Machining Coursework.***
- Sets up CNC lathes per set-up sheets and program directions to fulfill customer specifications for finished parts.
- Uses precision measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, comparators and others, to measure all part features and to check and/or inspect machining operations and finished product against specified tolerances.
- Reads and interprets all blueprints, drawings and operation sheets necessary to perform assigned production operations.
- Monitors and controls quality of production pieces through adjustment of machine and/or tooling.
- Makes mechanical and/or program adjustments to ensure parts are meeting quantity and quality requirements as necessary. Must be able to troubleshoot issues and address as required.
- Maintains all documentation as required.
- Maintains fluid levels in assigned machines.
- Conducts daily assigned maintenance on equipment.
- Proactively completes setups to minimize down time and utilizes LEAN concepts.
- Maintains housekeeping and 5S in assigned work area.
- Identifies, collects and removes recyclable chips and transports to reclaiming area.
- Enters accurate time and job information
This company offers competitive and comprehensive pay and benefit packages, including health, dental, vision and 401k. Uniforms and work boots are paid for by the company!!