Provide diverse including Call Center management as required in maintaining existing business and in the development of future business within our customer base. Assists in assuring that services provided meet or exceed external and internal customer expectations. Works cooperatively with colleagues and takes responsibility for processing and coding product releases and customer billings. Assists in the management of account projects through closeout by taking responsibility for maintaining files and reports, shipments, invoices and receivables.
1. Process, code and edit customer releases based on authorizations from Account Manager(s) through Site tasks. Accumulate all information necessary to accurately ship and bill to our customers.
2. Review Open Order Reports and Shipped not Billed Reports to insure timely shipping, and billing of projects.
3. Develop and review reports utilizing DAX. Interact with Account Manager(s) and warehouse personnel in maintaining accurate reports and the resolution of discrepancies.
4. Process customer billings and assure complete and correct copies of order, shipping and installation documents and accurate pricing. Follow up on all items lacking information.
5. Process miscellaneous correspondence and maintain files and reports
6. Identify unallocated consigned inventory for return to appropriate manufacturing facility or for use on open releases.
7. Assist Account Manager(s) in the development and management of site projects, keeping customers and subcontractors informed with updated and accurate information (i.e., through phone and written communications and maintaining SITE Central).
8. Provide assistance to other Customer Services team members during peak workload periods, vacations and absences.
9. Contribute best thinking to the organization; expected to share unique experiences, education and insight and to continue to add to personal skills and education to help the organization meet the challenges it faces. Question and challenge current polices in an effort to suggest a better way of doing things.
10. All other duties as assigned.
• Junior College or Technical School graduate with an Associate Degree in Business preferred.
• High School graduate with business courses, additional formal education and experience within the Corporation acceptable.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel computer software programs.
• Possess strong organizational and planning abilities to maintain effective control of workflow.
• Requires good logical thought process, including analytical ability and business sense, good comprehension of math, excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience with computer data entry and inquiry.