Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and understand the requirements of customizable VB.NET web applications to meet the needs of its customers.
• Write and execute detailed T-SQL queries to be incorporated within the report specification needs.
• Support customer service team with testing and troubleshooting of all areas of the software platform.
• Prefer 2+ years’ experience in web application design and development.
• Experience developing with .NET 4.5 in VB.NET using Visual Studio 2017.
• Experience with T-SQL. (Sybase is a plus, in transition to MS SQL Server)
• Experience in developing T-SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
• Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
• Skilled in analyzing and documenting data requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and on a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this position, please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com