Programmer Analyst/Data Scientist
ConsensioHealth, LLC., is a physician owned company supporting the business and practice management needs of independent emergency medicine and urgent care physician groups. We are seeking a newly created position of Programmer Analyst/Data Scientist who will report directly to the Director of Operations.
The success candidate will have the skills, professional experience, and a detailed knowledge of industry best practices and will work closely with other members of ConsensioHealth to provide support in a team orientated environment. We offer competitive wages and benefits, casual dress code, flexible work schedule, and we are centrally located in Wauwatosa, WI.
Minimum position requirements:
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or in related field.
• Collaborate with business users and the reporting team to ensure that requirements are correctly translated, documented, and developed to appropriate reporting design specifications.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes.
• Must be able to work on multiple, concurrent projects
• Healthcare industry experience, a plus.
• General programming experience.
• Business Intelligence, data analytics and dash boarding development experience, a must.
• Good knowledge of the MS/SQL Server and environment, a plus.
• Knowledge of R/RStudio/RShiny statistical programming.
• Work on all stages of data science projects from understanding data to implementing the solutions into products and service offerings
• Have an opportunity to work on diverse data sets for healthcare from electronic health records, demographic data sets to medical billing.
• General programming experience and skill set, a plus.
• An interest in UI development and data visualization, a plus
• Complexity: Requires sound judgment; leads difficult and involved planning of initiatives.
• Impact : Errors may result in extensive damage; constant attention to accuracy required
• Autonomy: Individual responsible for completion of work; seeks supervision as appropriate
• Communication: Involved in frequent conflict resolution; communicates with senior leaders
• Responsibility: Influences others
• Confidentiality: Confidential information used frequently to make decisions
• Leadership: Prioritizes work of others or may provide supervision
ConsensioHealth, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in hiring. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status and other protected characteristics.