Waukesha State Bank
Retail Banking Department - Brookfield Office
Tellers provide excellent customer service while processing transactions in an efficient and accurate manner. Tellers stay current on bank policies and procedures to ensure accurate records and cash controls are maintained at all times and contribute positively to the day-to-day operations of the office to ensure a friendly and cohesive team environment.
Full-Time/Hourly - Evening and Saturday availability required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service excellence
- Handle large amounts of cash accurately and efficiently
- Work effectively with a team
- Resolve customer concerns in a professional and tactful manner
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality related to bank information
- Multi-task with several position-specific software programs and phone systems
- Be knowledgeable of the bank’s products and services and cross-sell to customers as appropriate
- Basic math and keyboarding skills
- Advanced attention-to-detail skills
- Desire to excel in a community bank environment and to represent WSB in a professional and ethical manner
- Cash handling & customer service experience preferred
- Availability Monday-Friday 8:15 AM-6:15 PM and 8:15 AM -12:15 PM every Saturday
- Ability and means to travel for training opportunities
- Ability to present a professional and conservative image
***Bi-Lingual - English/Spanish - are encouraged to apply!!!***
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- The ability to stand for at least 9 hour/shifts
- The ability to lift up to 50.5 lbs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.