At Farmers’ Implement, LLC, we care about our employees’ futures by offering competitive salaries, excellent benefits including a matching 401K and advancement opportunities. We also provide a fun, safe, challenging and rewarding work environment. We already have had 100 years of experience doing just that!
Now offering a $1000 Sign on Bonus!!
We also offer an excellent compensation and benefits package!!
Overall responsibility: To perform routine maintenance and emergency repairs on the fuel, brake, electrical and transmission systems of agricultural and construction equipment as well as lawnmowers, trailers, and grain/bin handling equipment.
- Utilizes a number of specialized tools including but not limited to welding torches, jacks, hoists, and hand tools such as wrenches.
- Diagnoses mechanical problems with a variety of equipment through computer systems.
- Reads and interprets electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Communicates timeline for completion of repairs to ensure excellent customer service.
- Identifies parts needed and orders in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Performs maintenance and necessary tune-ups as assigned.
- Works following all Safety requirements. Cleans work area on a regular basis and as needed.
- Works a variety of scheduled hours.
- Identifies and utilizes appropriate personal protective equipment while completing maintenance and repairs.
- Completes the CASE employee certification as directed and identifies needed course instruction to maintain certification per manufacturer guidelines.
Position Requirements :
- 2 year Technical Degree or High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Experience is preferred with Agricultural and/or Construction equipment as well as with a number of product vendors including but not limited to Case, Gehl, Pat’s, Kuhn Knight, Cub Cadet, Badger, and Ag Bag.
- Must have own tools. We will help you obtain them.
- Computer skills required and diagnostic skills preferred.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Must have a valid Wisconsin’s driver’s license. Must be able to drive equipment.
- CDL, A or B, is preferred but not required.
***Must be willing to work flexible hours, Monday through Friday, Occasional Saturdays***
- Small community with individuals who care about the business.
- Newer Implement that is organized and clean.
- Room for advancement and succession planning.
- Competitive wages.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) Benefits are offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer