Waukesha State Bank
Customer Care Representative
Customer Service Center
Full-Time/Non-Exempt - Every Saturday required.
CCRs provide excellent telephone customer service for WSB customers both during and after regular business hours. Typical duties include:
- Answering questions regarding existing deposit accounts and loans, including balance inquiries, payment information, etc.
- Transferring funds at customer's request
- Handling lost/stolen debit cards and ATM cards
- Gathering needed customer information and then directing calls to the appropriate bank department as necessary
- 3 - 6 months, recent, Bank Teller experience.
- Excellent telephone customer service skills
- Experience with resolving conflict and handling difficult customer situations with tact and professionalism
- Genuine commitment to friendly customer service
- Attention to detail and consistent follow-through
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Desire to work in a community bank and represent WSB in a professional and ethical manner at all times
- Basic computer skills
- Retail banking experience
- Call Center experience
***Bi-Lingual - English/Spanish - are encouraged to apply!!!***
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.