Site Services is a multi-disciplinary group at Genentech that focuses on making great work possible. Departments include Security, Facilities, Environment, Health & Safety, Work Environments, as well as Design & Construction.
The Strategy & Business Operations (SBO) Group delivers core services with proven results and tangible return on investment that enrich the Genentech workforce experience, and cultivate alignment across the entire Site Services community. Our diverse team provides expertise in multiple areas of practice including Business Performance Management, Operational Excellence, Business Process, Technology Innovation, and Learning & Development. We are committed to developing a culture of continuous improvement, inspiring learning experiences within our organization, and realizing the synergy and power that results from aligning People, Practice, and Processes.
We are a (small) Strategic Communication team with HUGE impact. You will have fun working with us!
- Designing posters, brochures, hard assets, etc.
- Support suite of graphics for a campaign
- Video editing
- In hiring new employees, we look for people who are also inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. Because we know that employees are critical to our success in bringing novel medicines to patients, we are dedicated to remaining a great place to work and to providing employees with programs, services and benefits that allow them to bring the best to the business and to their personal lives.
- Must be 3rd or 4th year Student, or recent graduate in Graphic Communication, Graphic Design or Communications
- Strong knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe Premier. Plus if you know WordPress and Powerpoint.
- You think the key to great communication design is a great communication
- Good at building and fostering relationships
- Details matter to you
- Like organization and timelines
- Self-starter and independent work but like to play in a team
- Loves to bring an idea to life!
- A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at .
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Location United States, California, South San Francisco
- Function Site Operations/Facilities
- Subfunction Internship/Trainee Operations/Facilities
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Entry Level
- Job type Internship / Student
- Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Posted since 2018/02/08
- Posted until 2018/03/11
- Job-ID 00455830
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.