Full Time Mobile Security Officer -
2nd shift available / weekend hours required
Second shift: 2pm- 10pm
Security Personnel, Inc. (SPI) is the leading locally-owned security company. For the last 46 years, our team has protected the people and assets of companies in Southeastern Wisconsin. SPI is a place where you will build professional partnerships with store personnel and the rest of the SPI team while providing the best services to our clients.
Mobile Patrol Officers provide a presence that will deter theft and incidents. Must have valid Wisconsin Driver's License.
- Patrol parking lot at regular intervals
- In between patrols, park vehicle in designated areas that are visible to clients and customers
- Provide professional security presence to prevent incidents from happening
- Assess situations quickly and follow proper protocol
- Maintain observation of parking lot and customers
- Report all incidents through written reports
- Be alert
- Must have valid and insurable driver record
- Wear required uniform at all times
- Good attitude and strong customer service skills
- Good attendance
- Ability to communicate - written and verbally
- Ability to work weekends
- Ability to pass state background check for private security license
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.