* Fabricating and fluxcore welding of steel plate (1/4" and above) in position,
overhead and vertical ups, in a job shop environment building electric overhead
traveling bridge cranes.
* It is the duty of each employee at Superior Crane to know the safety rules and
conduct his/her work in compliance with these rules.
* Five to ten years of steel plate (1/4" or above) and structural MIG welding,
* Five to ten years of steel fabrication preferably in the crane industry.
* Able to weld in position, overhead and vertical ups.
* Knowledge of welding machine settings, wire feeds, other welding equipment
and shielding gas requirements.
* Must be proficient in blueprint reading including welding symbols.
* Must be proficient in measuring welds with weld gauges.
* Experienced in the straightening of structural beams.
* Work in a safe manner in accordance with OSHA safety rules and regulations.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org