The Senior Financial Analyst Contractor will work primarily with the Financial Reporting and Global Operations teams within the Corporate Controller’s Group. These teams perform technical accounting, consolidated reporting, and helps the company solve global accounting and reporting issues.
• Perform monthly accounting for earnings per share, share-based compensation, and derivatives accounting topics, including preparation of monthly calculations.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet, statement of cash flows, sales by destination report, and monthly financial reporting package, which are all distributed to senior management.
• Assist in preparation of quarterly (Form 10-Q) and annual (Form 10-K) reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including XBRL tagging.
• Assist Investor Relations with preparation of support for quarterly earnings release documents.
• Assist in quarterly and annual reporting related to our employee benefit plans.
• Assist in implementation of new accounting standards.
• Complete special projects and analyses as requested by management.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• At least 4 years of progressive accounting/finance experience.
• Working knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management, Microsoft Office products, and SAP.
• Exposure to global industrial companies and/or public accounting experience.
• CPA preferred.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.