Loss Prevention - West Allis
2nd shift available / weekend hours required
Monday-Friday 4:15pm - 12:15am
Saturday & Sunday 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Security Personnel, Inc. (SPI) is the leading locally-owned security company. For the last 46 years, our team has protected the people and assets of companies in Southeastern Wisconsin. SPI is a place where you will build professional partnerships with store personnel and the rest of the SPI team while providing the best services to our clients.
Our loss prevention team prevents retail theft by walking the store floor, utilizing security cameras, and interacting with store personnel. Our comprehensive paid training program will ensure your success in this position. This is a great entry-level opportunity to gain valuable experience in the security and law enforcement related fields.
1) Implement or monitor processes to reduce property or financial losses.
2) Investigate known or suspected internal theft, external theft, or vendor fraud.
3) Collaborate with law enforcement agencies to report or investigate crimes.
4) Conduct store audits to identify problem areas or procedural deficiencies.
5) Direct work of contract security officers or other loss prevention agents.
6) Identify and report merchandise or stock shortages.
7) Inspect buildings, equipment, or access points to determine security risks.
8) Maintain documentation or reports on security-related incidents or investigations.