* Install, maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures. Ensure that work is
completed in accordance with relevant codes.
* Install overhead cranes and electrical control systems.
* It is the duty of each employee at Superior Crane to know the safety rules and conduct his/her
work in compliance with these rules.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
* Able to climb ladders and work above ground (not afraid of heights).
* Work on knees.
* Work with arms overhead.
* Able to work while laying on back.
* Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
* Able to stand for four hours at a time.
* Able to work in a confined space depending on job being done.
* Travel may be required-valid driver's license required (good record, preferred), haul trailers,
CDL drivers preferred.
EX MILITARY WITH MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE AS WELL
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com