Bacchus - A Bartolotta Restaurant located in the Cudahy Tower is currently looking for an experienced line cook to join their team!
The Cook will prepare menu times as directed by senior culinary staff.
- Prepares menu items according to standard recipes, plate presentations and specifications in a timely manner.
- Responsible for stations such as, but not limited to, hot appetizers, sauté, and fish.
- Sets up workstation according to station diagram and daily product inventory to Chef’s standards.
- Completes all assigned prep work and side work to Chef’s standards.
- Maintains product presentation, product quality and cook time standards.
- Negotiates narrow crowded aisles with hot and cold food products.
- Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling always.
- Assist other team members with unit stations and management as needed.
- Present professional demeanor in attire, language, and attitude.
- Basic understanding of or ability to learn basic sanitation and regulations for workplace safety.
- Basic understanding of or ability to learn food-handling techniques, preparation, and cooking procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain personal cleanliness.
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to read.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Location – Bacchus
Full or Part Time
Direct Supervisor: Executive Chef, Management Team