Our client, a manufacturer of plumbing fixtures, has a direct permanent opening for a Customer Service Representative. This is a great opportunity to be a critical team player in a vital department that services a growing customer base and sales team.
We are looking for someone with extensive professional customer service experience that provides an above average experience for the customer. Previous Customer Service experience in manufacturing or distribution setting preferred.
• Provide superior customer service in everyday activities with internal and external customers via phone, fax, and email.
• Respond to heavy inbound call volumes of customer requests and provide quick resolution to customer concerns.
• Coordinate set up of new accounts in the system.
• Create, analyze, edit and distribute weekly/monthly customer reports.
• Prepare, process and enter a high volume of sales orders.
• Support outside sales team consisting of Regional Managers and Manufacturer’s Representatives.
• Maintain/create databases and forms.
• Clerical activity such as: Special projects, issuing product returns/credits/debits. Research for payment discrepancies, shortages, over shipments, checking available stock, tracking shipments, updating customers on existing orders, etc.
• Provide applicable technical support with regard to product & application questions.
• Sort, collate and file records and all corresponding documentation.
Top qualifications are
Above average ability to multi task
Must be advanced in Excel with the ability to create and edit multiple types of spreadsheets
Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
Above average customer service
Quick learner that requires minimal direction/supervision.
Must be detailed oriented, accurate, have strong math skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities, changes and unexpected events.
Strong problem solving skills and interpersonal skills including poise, tact and diplomacy.
Proficient keyboard and data entry skills.
Ability to have strong follow up skills and handle difficult situations.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and use of database supported systems.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
Superior telephone skills.
Aggressive, self-motivated team player, positive attitude and the ability to work well with a multitude of departments.
Education & Experience:
College degree preferred or High School Diploma required
Minimum of 3- 5 years in a customer service office environment in a manufacturing/distribution setting preferred.
If you are a dedicated customer service professional who would enjoy providing an exceptional resolution experience for a growing luxury brand of products, we’d like to hear from you. Candidates who have demonstrated success in Customer Service in an industrial or distribution environment preferred. This addition to staff will complete our already strong existing team of talented, dedicated professionals.
This is a full-time, career role located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Benefits package available after completing eligibility requirements.