I have a client in Franklin, Wisconsin, that is going to have multiple level 1 help desk openings with a mid-January 2019 start date. We can start getting candidates in front of them immediately for this position.
We are a preferred firm for this client, so our candidates truly get a look before most other firms in SE Wisconsin, and we can usually pay the most per hour for the position with this client.
The position will be a 6 month or 12 month contract to start.
Background check and drug screen are required if offered the job.
On-site interview required, likely video call required in order to submit you as a candidate to the position.
No vacation allowed for the first 4 weeks due to training. First shift position.
For the Level 1 positions:
Ideally in your resume, you would need to have a minimum of 1 year work history experience with the following to be considered. The client sometimes will look at recent IT college grads who may not have quite the 1 year of experience, but have heavy school experience via internships or classwork. The client seeks candidates who have previous help desk or desktop support experience, have worked within a ticketing system, have in-depth knowledge of MS Windows and Office, major plus for Outlook troubleshooting, .and are able to explain or communicate effectively to others while resolving issues.
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016/O365 (heavy emphasis on Outlook support, most common issue)
- Android/iOS mobile device support
- Printer, network, Bluetooth, anti-virus, other software
- Analyze/troubleshoot basic hardware issues for desktop support roles
- Excellent communication skills, ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- 100% phone support position to start, excellent performers will immediately be available for possible transition to higher level roles. The client can hire you on as a permanent full time employee at any time.
- Have to work within a ticketing system and be able to talk/type at the same time while resolving an issue
If you would like additional information, please apply using the link above, or send your resume in Word format to email@example.com.
Thorough background checks and a drug screen are required for all available positions.