- Associate's Degree in Computer Networking, Hardware, Software or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Requires up to one year experience in a technical support role.
- Exceptional customer service, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience in and working knowledge of PC hardware and laptop repair, networking, Microsoft Windows 8-10, remote client connectivity, and PC Software installation and removal required.
- Will be required to pass Dell Warranty Parts Direct & Lenovo Self Service certifications for desktops and laptops.
|Job Description: |
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit
- Provide technical support: Answer help desk calls and emails as it relates to Information Systems (IS) problems for internal Fabick Cat team members, create trouble tickets, and ensure ticket is routed properly for resolution. Work with departmental team members to coordinate essential end user support duties.
- Perform maintenance on PC hardware and software inventories: Set up hardware/software for new Fabick Cat team members. Setup, installation and training of Caterpillar and other vendor provided software on PC's and workstations. Perform hardware and software configuration and maintenance on PC's and workstations as required to support internal clients. Travel to different branch locations to conduct maintenance and inventories.
- Conduct product research: Continuous training on new hardware/software upgrades.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.