|Job Title:||Systems Administrator|
This position will implement and support the use of all infrastructure hardware, servers, storage systems, PCs, operating systems, network systems, and infrastructure management utilities, and work closely with the rest of the IT workgroup to troubleshoot complex and/or high priority problems.
* Plays a key role in troubleshooting problems, implementing workarounds, and assisting with final problem resolution related to hardware, software, and networking.
* Implements and supports the use of all infrastructure hardware, servers, storage systems, PCs, operating systems, network systems, telephone systems, mobility devices, and infrastructure management utilities Uses discretion to make decisions about problem resolution in real-time.
* Performs analytical troubleshooting for networking servicing issues and computer malfunctions.
* Leads the maintenance of statistics regarding operations of the network computer system: response times, disk utilization, growth projections, and overall capacity management.
* Emphasizes proactive system monitoring and maintenance. Makes recommendations and implements upgrades as necessary.
* Assists all staff in maximizing ASQ's technology asset and trains users in general operation of commonly available computer software products used in an office environment: imaging, faxing, spreadsheet, word processing, website navigation etc.
* Assists with level 1 and 2 service desk ticket resolution.
* Documents procedures for network use.
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
An Associate's degree in IT or related field is required. A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
At least 5 years of experience as a system administrator. Other required experience includes networking services, specifically DNS, DHCP, or TCP/IP, and experience with Server administration. A networking certification and experience with powershell, active directory, Office 365, and Sharepoint (administration or design) are strongly preferred.
* Position requires participation in afterhours support rotation.
* Ability to meet ASQ's competencies:
Accountability: Fulfills commitments to peers, managers, and stakeholders. Admits mistakes and immediately informs manager when unable to make a commitment.
Ethics: Immediately escalates or reports unethical behaviors or conflicts of interest.
Continuous Improvement: Constantly looks for better, more efficient, and more customer-focused ways to do business.
Communication: Engages across workgroups, actively shares ideas and builds bridges through communication and action.
Teamwork: Cooperates and collaborates; contributes to the team.
* Must be able to comply with attendance and timeliness policies.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Work Condition: Normal Office Environment. Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 20 pounds unassisted. Required to kneel, crouch, and reach on occasion.
ASQ, ASQ Global, ANAB, Exemplar Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.