Electrical Engineer needed for the global leader in needed for worlds largest manufacturer of industrial automation in their office North of Milwaukee, WI. In this role you will design and build electrical test fixtures for component, sub-system, and system-level reliability testing. This position is for 6 months, with possibility of extension.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Ability to design and build electrical test fixtures for component, sub-system, and system-level reliability testing
- Familiarity with motor drives and power electronics
- Familiarity with electrical and temperature measurement methods and sensors
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Minimum 2+ years experience designing industrial electrical systems
- BSEE or related
- Familiarity with appropriate engineering tools such as Simplorer, ANSYS Maxwell/Q3D, and Matlab Simulink etc.