hermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., is looking for a Local Route Oil Driver (Oil Route Sales & Service Representative).
- Will be responsible for picking up waste oil at customer sites
- Complete all required documentation and labeling
- Generate / collect leads from customers for new products and services
- Sell additional products and services into existing accounts
- Actively prospect for new accounts in assigned route
- Ensure customer satisfaction at time of service
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of previous oil tanker experience highly desired
- Must have a Class B CDL (Class A CDL is preferred)
- Must have tanker endorsement
- Sales aptitude
- Ability to develop customer loyalty
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform physical functions per job requirements
- Basic computer literacy and math skills
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.