Our Equipment Operator/Driver III is responsible to operate and drive equipment including operating one or more of the following equipment types: Hot Oiler; Flushby Rod Rig; Coil Tubing; Mulcher, Directional Boring Equipment; Directional Monitor Equipment, and/or operating and driving equipment in support of the Decoking, Pigging, Chemical Cleaning or Material Processing, including driving equipment to and from worksites, performing Pre / Post Trip inspections, and performing roadside repairs.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Operate and drive equipment including operating and driving equipment to and from work sites.
- In support of the Industrial Service Group - Operate one or more of the following equipment types: Hot Oiler; Flushby Rod Rig; Coil Tubing; Mulcher, Directional Boring Equipment, and Directional Monitor Equipment
- In support of the Specialty Services Group - operate and drive equipment, if you are part of Decoking, Pigging, Chemical Cleaning or Material Processing.
- Perform Pre / Post Trip inspections.
- Safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Log driving information as required.
- Communicate with dispatchers
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a Class A CDL
- 2+ years experience in heavy equipment and vehicle operation, maintenance, and repair.
- Mechanical ability.
- Knowledge of equipment and heavy vehicle Operation
- Knowledge of data logging
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.