Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime as needed
- Regular attendance to ensure production requirements are met
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and comprehend written instructions in English
- Knowledge of basic hand/power tools
- Knowledge of Planned Maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work individually as well as with others as a team
- Intermediate math skills
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of spreadsheets
- Ability to complete work/purchase requests
- Ability to move up to 75 lbs.
- Perform teardowns/set-ups of assigned equipment including completion of start-up checklist
- Clean and lubricate assigned equipment
- Perform Planned Maintenance (PM) on assigned equipment
- Compete assigned corrective/maintenance work orders
- Complete parts requisitions as necessary
- Perform code verifications on individual/masters
- Complete basic parts replacement (e.g., hoses, pins, etc.)
- Participate in production line drumbeats
- Make minor line adjustments
- Complete required reports (e.g., PM, Work Orders, Centerline, etc.)
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Complete BOS audits as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Knowledge of Plant safety, GMP's, confined spaces
- Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Ability to be LOTO/PIT certified
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience Required: Minimum 6 months of maintenance or related experience required.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.