Manufacturing Engineers for an established company experiencing tremendous growth. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of new or revised methods of manufacturing to reduce costs of operations.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Analyze and specify new processes and equipment necessary to accommodate plant manufacture of all new and existing products.
- Ensure the continued effectiveness of existing machine assets through equipment/process maintenance and replacement suggestions.
- Provide financial justification and timelines for implementation of new projects.
- Provide personnel training in areas machine operation, maintenance, and safety.
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- BS in Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering. MS degree in Mfg. Automation or equivalent preferred. Some manufacturing plant experience, preferably in a sheet metal environment, helpful.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal fabrication techniques and equipment helpful.
- Willingness to travel to multiple plant locations up to 75% as needed
Benefits for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Comprehensive benefits package available