Our Class B Route Drivers will drive to our customers’ locations to pick up and inventory expired product and transport back to our facility for disposal. Servicing our retail accounts (i.e. Tractor Supply and Target). A Class B CDL with hazmat endorsement is required.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Does quality control check and sorts bins according to the retail contract
- Loading, packaging and segregation of materials and waste products
- Preparing DOT shipping documents
- Assist the CleanPack Chemist in the safe and compliant execution
- Class B CDL with Hazmat Endorsement is required
- Tanker Endorsement preferred
- Ability to travel 75-85% of the time to OK, AR and North TX
- Good customer service skills
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.