Information Technology Trainee – Entry Level Position:
Work for an industry leader while learning cutting edge technology. Eagle Creek Software Services, a rapidly growing Software Services company, is currently seeking entry level software consultants for our Technology Center in Valley City, North Dakota (relocation assistance available). At the technology center you will receive hands-on training to work toward becoming an IT consultant, engaged on software implementations from project initiation to final customer roll out.
Paid Training Program Provides:
- Comprehensive instruction on general topics and tools including Unix/Linix administration, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, and quality assurance, programming languages (Java, .Net), database skills, Salesforce, and BI
- Classroom and small group environment training
- Work on simulated projects adapted from real life scenarios that our technology center consultants are engaged on from day-to-day
- After instruction on general topics and tools, trainees will focus on two of the three technology stacks that Eagle Creek specializes in, including application development, Salesforce CRM, or BI
- By training at Eagle Creek, you will quickly develop a wide range of new skills, ideal for career development into the IT consultant position.
Working at the Technology Center:
At our Technology Center, you are encouraged to set your sights on your career goals within Eagle Creek, and to work toward them while adding value to the organization. Our state-of-the art facilities offer an opportunity to work within a structured organization where you can advance. Projects tend to be mid-to-long term and diversified. Assignments can be challenging but also exciting and rewarding. You will have a great opportunity to make an impact immediately as well as grow professionally. Travel, if any, would be infrequent.
Position Location: Valley City, ND
- Actively learn all of the aspects of the tools and technologies related to two technology stacks
- Learn and engage as a team member and individually
- Actively and successfully progress and transition from Trainee to an IT associate consulting position within the designated timeframes
As an Associate Consultant:
- Work alone and collaboratively to solve business problems and develop the functionality our customers demand
- Analyze the business issues that face our Fortune 2000 clients, design original and innovative solutions, and deliver them to our clients
- Within the application development technology stack, work within all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle: Requirements definition, Functional and Technical Design, Configuration, scripting, integration, data transformation and manipulation, testing, training and documentation
- Within the CRM technology stack work with such technologies as Salesforce.com or Siebel
- Within the BI technology stack work with such technologies as Informatica or OBIEE
An Eagle Creek Software Consultant will work in a team environment for the successful development and implementation of software applications at the site from project initiation to full customer product roll out with minimal supervision. In this capacity, consultants will be experienced in application functionally and technically.
To be a part of the Eagle Creek Software Services team you must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in MIS, CS, IS, IT, Engineering or Associates degree with relevant experience
- An understanding of Object Oriented Programming languages
- Experience developing code
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Understand standard business practices
- Posses a passion for leveraging technology to create enterprise wide solutions