Do you love the outdoors? Located in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Job includes opportunities to immerse yourself in the breath-taking natural beauty of the outdoors, with picturesque landscapes, tranquil lakes and scenic trails right at your door step. Enjoy work-life balance in a serene environment that fosters a deep connection with nature and offers abundant recreational activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
Whether you’re just starting or looking to further your career. Come apply with us at Trident Maritime Systems – Heavy Equipment Group. We offer 3-, 4- and 5-day work weeks.
Join us where you can work and play!
Benefits include but are not limited to:
Internal to the Information Operations team, the Project Coordinator will support the day-to-day operations of projects and will work closely with the Digital Transformation Program Manager to drive digital innovation and capability delivery across Trident. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring projects are completed on time, and within budget and scope.
This is a key position in our Information Operations organization and critical to achieving success expeditiously and systematically in our IT modernization endeavors. As such, this resource must live in the Washington, DC Metro Area to easily support day-to-day activities in the Arlington, VA office.
- 401K contribution
- Long Term & Short Term Disability, Basic Life at no cost to the employee
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurances
- Paid Holidays
- Fitness company contribution
- Referral Bonuses
- Education Reimbursement
- Company Events
- Excellent PTO policy
Required Skills and Experience
- Ensure all parts of an assigned project are processed, organized, and progressing according to predetermined timelines and deliverable dates
- Develop and maintain project performance documentation that track overall progress and the accomplishment of specific milestones
- Prepare presentation materials and distribute meeting notes, which include action items and key decisions
- Assist in assigning project tasks to relevant parties and checking in for status updates
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings to achieve specific project outcomes (i.e. remove roadblocks, coordinate project logistics, etc.)
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Act as a point of communication between various stakeholders involved in the project
- Collect best practices and develop lessons learned to mature project management process
- Support the continuous process improvement of the Information Operations project management program
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Hands-on experience with managing clients and teams
- Proven success in a corporate setting, working with all levels of management
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Professional certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action Employer.
We comply with Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division.