Do you love the outdoors? Located in the beautiful Northwoods of Wisconsin.
Job includes opportunities to immerse yourself in the breath-taking natural beauty of the outdoors, with picturesque landscapes, tranquil lakes and scenic trails right at your door step. Enjoy work-life balance in a serene environment that fosters a deep connection with nature and offers abundant recreational activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
Whether you’re just starting or looking to further your career. Come apply with us at Trident Maritime Systems – Heavy Equipment Group. We offer 3-, 4- and 5-day work weeks.
Join us where you can work and play.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
PLANT/DEPARTMENT: Rhinelander DIRECTED BY: Team Leader
IMPORTANT WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Team leaders, production control, and quality assurance
Demonstrates safety in the workplace. Operates spray painting and blasting equipment to apply protective coatings to structural materials. Consistently maintains high quality and meets or exceeds routed hours.
Long Term & Short Term Disability, Basic Life at no cost to the employee
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurances
Fitness company contribution
Excellent PTO policy
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED/SPECIAL NOTES:
- Must be able to apply most epoxy/enamel coatings.
- Operate blaster safely to production schedule and perform most general maintenance.
- Prep parts according to shop order/blueprint by taping and cleaning designated surfaces with minimal assistance.
- Developing the understanding of different types of paints and materials to be applied and how to mix.
- Maintains acceptable standard of quality measured by defects.
- Functions as team player with co-workers and mentor others.
- Basic blueprints skills.
- Ability to rebuild spray guns/paint pots and airless spray machine with assistance.
- Must obtain SSPC paint and blast certifications.
- Must properly utilize paint, environmental, and waste stream data sheets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 60 pounds. Long periods of standing
PLEASE NOTE: Lake Shore Systems, Inc is excited to join Trident Maritime Systems and will be operating as the Trident Maritime Systems—Heavy Equipment Group.
- One to three years in industrial manufacturing paint background.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action Employer.
We comply with Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division.