Do you love the outdoors? Located in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Job includes opportunities to immerse yourself in the breath-taking natural beauty of the outdoors, with picturesque landscapes, tranquil lakes and scenic trails right at your door step. Enjoy work-life balance in a serene environment that fosters a deep connection with nature and offers abundant recreational activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
Whether you’re just starting or looking to further your career. Come apply with us at Trident Maritime Systems – Heavy Equipment Group. We offer 3-, 4- and 5-day work weeks.
Join us where you can work and play!
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 401K contribution
- Long Term & Short Term Disability, Basic Life at no cost to the employee
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurances
- Paid Holidays
- Fitness company contribution
- Referral Bonuses
- Education Reimbursement
- Company Events
- Excellent PTO policy
PLANT/DEPARTMENT: Iron River/Electrical Assembly
IMPORTANT WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Team Leaders, Engineering, Production Plant Management, Co-Workers & Quality Personnel
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: Assemble electrical components per drawing specs. Test and troubleshoot assemblies & equipment when needed.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED/SPECIAL NOTES:
- Must be able to work flexible schedules & off shifts if needed.
- Must be able to work outside at times.
- Must be able to work safely in a dangerous environment.
- Work safely with voltage applied.
- Work independently
- Advance knowledge – Hydraulic, Electrical Blueprint
- Trouble shooting skills
- Ability to train
- Ability to recognize discrepancies
- Knowledge of basic electrical tool usage
- High Quality workmanship
- Basic Wiring Assembly with little/no supervision
- Basic Component Assembly with little/no supervision
- Process Shop Orders
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic Electrical Blueprint Reading or Willingness to Learn
PLEASE NOTE: Lake Shore Systems, Inc is excited to join Trident Maritime Systems and will be operating as the Trident Maritime Systems—Heavy Equipment Group.
- Ability to Lift, Push or Pull up to 25 lbs individually and/or up to 50 lbs as a team
- Ability to stand at work station for multiple hours
- Climb ladders
Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action Employer.
We comply with Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division.