The Accounts Payable Coordinator will support the AP Manager. This position is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices. This position assists the manager to ensure vendor accounts are accurate; ensures all necessary supporting documentation has been obtained and filed; assists with monthly reviews of Concur and EDI processes; looks for opportunities to improve the department’s processes; and contributes to overall effectiveness of the accounts payable department.
- Receive vendor invoices and execute the 3-Way match for invoice entry for product received
- Receive service invoices and obtain proper approval and documentation for invoice entry
- Perform regular vendor research and maintenance to keep accurate vendor accounts
- Complete necessary month end accruals
- Assist with reviews of Concur Travel and Pcard programs
- Review vendor EDI documentation and assist in the review of electronically received documentation
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting or finance preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience in an electronic accounts payable processing environment.
- 3+ years experience of accounts payable processing.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Proficient with SAP.
- Team oriented person who can focus on the details but work independently as necessary.
- The ability to work effectively in a high growth environment and a rapidly changing organization.
- Demonstrate experience with general ledger account reconciliations including month end closing processes and knowledge of accounting principles.
- Little to no travel expected.
Modine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all Qualified Applicants!
Modine provides a competitive benefit package, including paid vacation, sick leave, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending benefits, tuition reimbursement, Health Savings Account, and much more.