– Wisconsin’s largest automotive retailer has an immediate Sales Associate position available. Our vision is to be Wisconsin’s best place to buy and service cars and trucks. We do this by attracting great people to join our team who will delight our Customers and drive Customer loyalty.
We offer great career opportunities, along with excellent pay programs, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to help our Associates be highly successful.
If you have the drive, we have the vehicle.
The Sales Associate has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase. This could be through an Internet lead, a phone call or a customer who walks into the store. The goal is to create an exceptional vehicle buying experience to build customer loyalty to Wilde Honda.
How would I be paid?
This is a full time position. The weekly Salary is $450 weekly plus earned commissions and bonuses paid before the 10th of the following month. There is also a monthly car allowance of $250. In 2016 our average Sales Associate made $64,000. There are also many weekly bonuses and event bonuses to keep things fun and interesting.
What would my schedule look like?
The Wilde Honda Schedule consists of working every Saturday, a full off day Monday through Friday and working shifts 9am-9pm, 9am-3pm, and 3pm-9pm. The Dealership is closed Sunday. Work schedules are the same from week to week.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, other Sales Associates, Financial Services Managers and Service Associates, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
What are the requirements for this job?
- Welcoming customers and listening to their needs
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the Customer needs
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers
- Transition Customers to the Service Department to support their ownership experience
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
What are the opportunities for career growth?
- Desire to work with people in a fun energetic environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
Our Associates have many choices for career growth and development after success in a Sales Associate role. Opportunities may include:
Wilde Honda is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
- Sales Manager
- Financial Services Manager
- Service Advisor
Please email resume to Keith Fernandez - email@example.com
Wilde Honda - 1603 E. Moreland Blvd, Waukesha WI