Electrical and Controls Engineer
If you are a Electrical Controls Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a leading manufacturer of energy efficient water and oil circulating temperature control equipment and portable chillers. For almost 30 years, the company provides high quality, American made equipment to manufacturers in the Plastics, Pharmaceutical, Rubber, Food & Beverages and recently the Cannabis industries. The company has been growing steadily over the last few years. We have developed and continue to introduce exciting new products and continue our path towards being the first choice for our customers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Research the latest technologies in programable controls, HMIs, VFDs, electromechanical devices, sensors, and switches to develop the best solutions for our products
- Design the entire electrical system for all of our products from the power distribution side to the motor starters, safety devices, sensors, and controls following the latest codes and standards as required for the application and customers requirements.
- Program controls and HMIs for standard and custom products to meet market specifications and customer specifications.
- Prepare electrical schematics and electrical subpanel layouts using CAD software.
- Develop and implement testing plans as required.
- Develop standards for drawings and documentation.
- Build bill of materials structures for standard product designs.
- Provide manufacturing support for the building of customer units, and engineering support for product maintenance.
- Interface directly with customers to ensure that the product meets expectations regarding performance, quality and appearance.
- Implement continuous cost reduction and product improvements.
- Provide technical support for Sales, Purchasing, and Service departments.
- Interface with vendors as required.
What You Need for this Position
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an electrical engineering field.
- Proficient with PLC and microprocessor programming, embedded systems, cloud based remote monitoring, and data acquisition hardware and software.
- Experience with communication protocols including Ethernet and Modbus.
- Proficient with UL/CSA/ESA/CE standards.
- Competent in presenting complex engineering solutions to customers with our sales team.
- Must be legally authorized to work in United States for any employer.
What's In It for You
- Opportunity for growth
So, if you are a Electrical Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kendall Moore
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.