The Bartolotta Restaurants are looking for energetic, motivated line cooks with 2-5 years experience in high volume environments.
Summary of Duties: Provide prompt, efficient and courteous service to guests and assist other restaurant/catering personnel as needed. Contribute to each guest's positive dining experience from the time of approach until their departure.
Essential Job Functions:
• Anticipate business volume
• Knowledgeable in areas of the menu, the company and your specific outlet in an effort to field various questions from guests, vendors or phone inquiries.
• Perform sidework before, during and after the shift.
• Assess and anticipate the needs of the guests
• Assist other team members as needed
• Assist in maintaining a safe working environment
• Present professional demeanor in attire, language and attitude.
• Work efficiently and safely on all kitchen equipment
• Purchase and wear required uniform
Education: High School Diploma or equivalency
Experience: Prior cook experience (restaurant or catering preferred), advanced knife skills, experience in a "from scratch" kitchen preferred