Great summer opportunities available with our client in Neenah! They believe in collaborating with their employees to guarantee a safe and fulfilling work environment making it a great place to work!
An excellent place to work!
Variety of duties available depending on its department:
- Assist on the production floor installing glass, edges, and trim into product
- Operate sanding machine to sand and stain product
- Transport material on skids to various departments
- Sort through product
- Operating a CNC machine (no programming)
- Stopping/starting machine
- Loading materials into machine
- Mixing stains and color matching stains
- Changing out stains on the line along with loading and/or unloading the line
- Could be asked to operate a forklift and/or motorized tow motor
- 2nd shift is 3:30pm-12:00am OR 3:00pm-11:00pm Monday - Friday
- 3rd shift is 11pm-7am, Sunday-Thursday
- Must be flexible in working over time - could be scheduled 8-12 hour shifts pending work load, and some Saturdays which are typically 5 hour shifts and on occasion a full 8 hour shift.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior manufacturing experience of at least six months.
- Must be detail oriented!
- Ability to bend, twist, rotate, stand, and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to move or carry 50lbs. to 100lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Mechanically inclined and possess basic tool knowledge.
- Comfortable working in repetitive type work environments.
- Read and operate a tape measure, gloss meter, and caliper.
- Have the ability to work independently and as a team along with a positive attitude.
If you are interested, please call our office for more information at 920-731-8082. You can also apply online at or send your resume to .
Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.