Machine Operator position working in the wood department! Our client in the Appleton area offers the highest standards in quality and is a leader in their industry! All Products are MADE IN THE USA!
- Operating various equipment by feeding product into machines and pushing the start button
- Taking product off the machine to then stack onto a conveyor
- The product is then stacked onto pallets for shipment
- Using measuring instruments like calipers and rulers to inspect product quality
- Filling out written production reports and sorting products
- May need to use a heat gun to remove labeling off boxes
- Required to maintain a safe, clean work environment at all times
- Other duties as assigned
2nd shift - $16.90/hr.
2nd shift - 4:00pm-2:00am, Monday-Thursday
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must understand and utilize basic math skills including measurements and the ability to know decimal and fraction form.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Dependable, reliable, and have a positive attitude in the work environment.
- Bending, twisting, rotating, kneeling and lifting up to 15lbs constantly, 30lbs frequently and 60lbs occasionally
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required.
If you are interested, apply online at or send your resume to .
Already worked for Flex-Staff? Call our office at 920-731-8082 and let's TALK!!
Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.