Contract to hire opportunity available at American Paper Converters in Neenah working as a Trimmer Operator! This a growing company that converts rolls of paper into reams for the school industry! They also make various stationary, tablets and colored reams of paper!
Essential Job Duties:
- Reading job orders to determine machine settings
- Install rolls of paper into the machine
- Required to meet or exceed production goals set on machine
- Observe machine to detect malfunctions such as jamming, wrinkling, or tearing of material
- Checking setup for accuracy
- Ensure the correct paper is used
- Monitor sheet size and trouble shoot issues
- Set sheet length and width
- Check for worn or broken parts
- Make sure the machine is at or above target rates
- Clean machine parts when needed
- Must become knowledgeable about all grades of paper
- Complete necessary paperwork accurately
- Entering and deducting roll information
- Oil and grease machine
- Prep jumbo rolls as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Hours: 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday +Fridays for overtime (max 50 hours a week, no weekends!)
Benefits package is available after hire!
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401K program
- Short-term disability
- Paid holidays and paid vacation
High school diploma or GED and/or equivalent
Prior experience is not required, but must be mechanically inclined
Must have strong tape measure skills and be able to apply them
Ability to add, subtract, multiply
Ability to read a ruler
Must have a positive attitude
Must be willing to work in a team environment
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis along with a lot of bending, twisting and rotating
Ability to be standing on concrete for the duration of your shift
If you are interested, apply online at or send your resume to .
Already worked for Flex-Staff? Call our office at 920-731-8082 and let's TALK!!
Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.