Great opportunity working for American Paper Converters as a Packaging Operator!
No experience required!!
- Reading and understanding job order descriptions to determine job set-up
- Setting up entire machine properly in order to match customers' order specifications
- Understanding and performing adjustments needed in order to minimize wear/damage on the machines
- Monitoring quality of product on a regular basis
- Making sure labels are correct on product
- Working closely with the machine operator to ensure a smooth and efficient flow of product
- Troubleshoot issues and its malfunctions
- Completing roll changes and changeovers
- Keeping work area clean and organized
- Oiling and greasing of machine per lubrication schedules
- Other job duties as assigned
Hours: 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday +Fridays for overtime (max 50 hours a week, no weekends!)
Benefits package is available after hire!
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401K program
- Short-term disability
- Paid holidays and paid vacation
- High school diploma or GED and/or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience is not required, but must be mechanically inclined
- Must have strong tape measure skills and be able to apply them
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, decimals, and fractions
- Must be able to use a standard tape measure
- Interested candidate must be self motivated
- Must be able to bend, twist, and rotate, stand on concrete for the duration of the shift, lift or move up to 50 pounds frequently, up to 100 pounds occasionally
If you are interested, apply online at or send your resume to .
Already worked for Flex-Staff? Call our office at 920-731-8082 and let's TALK!!
Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.