Do you have mechanical aptitude and the willingness to learn new things? We have a temp to hire position available for you at our Neenah client as a Machine Operator!
- Reviewing customer orders and specifications
- Setting up and running the machine,
- Making necessary adjustments to correct any quality control problems or changes in specifications
- Making sure product is at the highest quality standards
- Installing the attachments for the product, knives, and all extra unit punches that are all related to the machine
- Must be able to set up the machine in an allotted time frame in order to satisfy scheduling demands
- Packaging product per customer request
- Verifying packaging and labeling is correct
- Maintaining a safe and orderly work environment by complying with all safety policies and procedures
- Performing daily preventative maintenance on the machine
- Other duties as assigned
Great benefits package available once hired!
- Weekly pay
- Union Membership
- Medical and Vision insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Sick pay and vacation time
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
Hours: 1st shift is 7:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday
2nd shift is Monday-Thursday, 3:00pm-1:00am with Fridays as needed for overtime, so must be flexible. ( Training for 2nd shift is 7:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday )
Pay: $16.52/hr. on 1st shift
$16.87/hr. on 2nd shift
- Prior machine operation experience (mechanical, not computerized) is strongly preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Be able to bend, twist, rotate and lift up to 50lbs on a frequent basis
- Accurately calculate figures and amounts such as box/carton/skid quantities, overrun percentages, and stock measurements
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision.
If you are interested, apply online at or send your resume to .
Already worked for Flex-Staff? Call our office at 920-731-8082 and let's TALK!!
Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.