Fantastic temp to hire opportunity available for our well-respected client in Neenah! They have over 100 years of combined experience buying and converting damaged rolls of paper within two regional locations.
They are looking for great candidates to be working in their Neenah facility as a Rewinder Helper and NO experience is necessary!
- Pushing and lining up rolls of paper by hand to the bottom part of machine (these can weigh 1,600-3,000lbs - moved several inches to a couple feet)
- Prepping rolls of paper for shipment by wrapping them in plastic
- General clean up around the workstations such as taking out trash, sweeping, or putting paper into bailers
- Using a ripper tool to remove excess paper from roll
- Troubleshooting issues with product and machine, and adjusting as needed
- Other duties as assigned such as being trained to use a forklift to remove product to appropriate areas
Our client offers an excellent compensation plan with a full benefits package:
- Opportunities available to move into machine tender and/or machine operator, including pay increases!
- Quarterly and yearly evaluation bonuses
- Health insurance
- 401K including profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid bereavement
Hours: Monday - Friday, plus over time available. This would include weekdays and/or weekends, so must be flexible!
- 1st Shift is 7:00am-3:00pm
- 2nd Shift is 3:00pm-11pm (train on 1st shift)
- 1st $14.50/hr. (includes training on 1st shift)
- 2nd shift pay is $15.00/hr.
- No prior manufacturing experience is required
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus
- Must possess good attendance and punctuality
- Must be self-motivated and willingness to learn
- High school diploma or equivalent is desired
If you are interested, apply online at or send your resume to .
Already worked for Flex-Staff? Call our office at 920-731-8082 and let's TALK!!
Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.