Looking for GREAT pay and benefits? Our client in Kaukauna is hiring for the production area!
- Lifting blocks of product off of a pallet and putting onto a conveyor belt (weighs anywhere from 7oz up to 34lbs)
- Cutting product down to size and then placing it into a machine that slices the product down (like a deck of cards)
- Loading machine with individual bags for the product to be packaged, the machine automatically seals and labels the product
- Inspecting and sealing product for final packaging into boxes
- Loading product onto a machine that dips it in a protective wax coating, then dried, and then stacked onto carts for hand packaging
- Changing out parts on machines by using hand tools to reattach new parts
Our client offers an excellent compensation plan with a full benefits package:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Short term/long term disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Gain quarterly paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Packaging Skill-Based Programs available
- Pay increases based on performance reviews/skills acquired
- Additional pay when working weekends!
- 2nd shift - 2:00pm-10:00pm or a 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Must be flexible in working over time, including weekends!
- High School diploma, or equivalent, is desired but not required
- Mechanically inclined
- Must be highly motivated
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Bending, twisting, rotating and lift up to 45lbs on a continuous basis
If you are interested, apply online at or send your resume to .
Already worked for Flex-Staff? Call our office at 920-731-8082 and let's TALK!!
Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!
Flex-Staff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.