All positions at David J. Frank carry the prestige of working with one of the country's premier green industry companies, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth. We help grow careers. Our reputation is based on over 62 years of service in all aspects of landscape design and maintenance, and the satisfaction of both our clients and employees.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for the following full-time position at our Madison, WI location:
Landscape Construction Foreman/Crew Leader
- Leadership effectiveness in communication, performance management and creating an environment where team members are engaged and learning
- Client satisfaction achieved
- Job Planning/Scheduling
- Equipment assignments optimum for project, maintained and accounted for
- Materials are ordered, reserved, and delivered in time to meet project schedule
- Prepare annual budgets
- Communication and coordination with Client Service Representative until project close out
- Daily review of crew schedules and projects
- Always promote and ensure safety standards.
- Take responsibility for efficiency and positive P&L statements.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Foreman/Crew Leaders - your skills and talents need to include:
- A minimum of three years landscape and construction experience ensuring client satisfaction with quality outcomes for projects and services
- Effective crew leadership by achieving results with your team
- Ability to balance accountability with inspiration to serve each other and our clients
- Willingness to learn (we have experienced coaches) and mentor others
- Commitment to modeling your expectations through daily work ethic and positive feedback for your team
- A valid driver's license (CDL preferred) and a responsible driving record
- WI Pesticide license
- Focus on safety and process improvement
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
Compensation based on experience.
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation program:
- 401(k) with Company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- and much more!
Unlike many other companies, we do snow removal, holiday decorating and paid training to help keep you working through the winter.
We are a Great Place to Work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaHLOeK4-9s
Check out our website for pictures of our cool projects or check out our YouTube channel for more info.
David J. Frank Landscape Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer