Customer advocate, balancing the needs of the customer with the needs of the company.
First of two levels with room for growth and expanded responsibilities within the department, supported by the Senior Customer Experience Specialist staff and Management.
Major Responsibilities: (other duties as assigned)
- Deliver a consistently high level of service to our customers through continuous learning, problem solving, best practice identification and process improvements.
- Enter customer orders within established goals for timeliness and accuracy.
- Work cross-functionally manage orders and customer requests through full order and product lifecycle.
- Develop in-depth product knowledge to help customers with questions, troubleshooting and technical support.
- Establish goals collaboratively with management for consistent focus on knowledge enhancement, developing your skills and value to our customers and the business, and improving processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Able to balance the needs of the customer with the needs of the company.
- Excellent, professional communication skills – oral and written.
- Ability to analyze moderately complex situations and apply a problem-solving mentality to resolve customer/company issues.
- Building collaborative relationships.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Results orientation.
- Willingness to learn, expand your skill sets, and adopt new technologies and processes.
- High school diploma required, an Associates or higher level of education preferred.
- Experience in a customer service, manufacturing environment is valued for this role.
- Computer skills to include use of ERP including order entry/backlog management, Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate Brewer’s core values of Learning, Innovation, Integrity and Collaboration.
Physical / Mental Demands:
- Sedentary work. Lifting up to 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.