Central point of contact between Contract Manufacturing (OEM) customers and the Company; fulfilling the role of Customer Advocate within the limits of company terms and conditions of sale. Proactively works with OEM sales, engineering, and production to serve this market segment, building relationships with customers, managing order backlog and communicating with consistent messaging.
Essential Responsibilities: (other duties as assigned)
- Continuously strive to improve customer relations with consistent, prompt, accurate and efficient service while exercising judgement necessary to maximize customer satisfaction within Brewer’s terms and conditions of sale.
- Build positive, collaborative relationship with OEM customer-base becoming the go-to contact point for this customer segment. Monitor daily communications; escalate to management and/or sales team as needed.
- Enter and manage moderately complex orders; collaborate with sales, production and distribution teams to ensure accuracy and on-time delivery.
- Manage order backlog, working proactively to identify and resolve issues before they come to the customer’s attention. Communicate professionally and proactively with customer if backlog issues will present a delivery date change for the customer.
- Manage customer complaints, and returned goods, ensuring compliance with all applicable standards. Work with Quality Department to ensure that prompt resolution is achieved and communicated to customer.
- Consistent focus on gaining knowledge through use of best practices and standard procedures.
- Work against a set of goals determined collaboratively with management designed to facilitate learning and progress in role.
- Accomplish other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Attention to Detail/Quality of Work
- Ability to Analyze Moderately Complex Situations
- Customer Orientation
- Strong Sense of Urgency
- Results Orientation
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred, plus two years’ experience or a High School diploma with five years’ experience in a Manufacturing and/or Customer Service environment (preferably).
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent oral and email communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Demonstrate Brewer’s core values of Learning, Innovation, Integrity and Collaboration
- Regular and consistent attendance
Physical / Mental Demands:
Office Work –
- Sedentary work. Lifting up to 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.