WHO ARE WE?
At Aptar, we use insights, design, engineering and science to create innovative packaging technologies that build brand value for our customers, and, in turn, make a meaningful difference in the lives, looks, health and homes of people around the world.
Every day, Aptar creates “a-ha moments” for its customers and their consumers and patients by continually bringing innovations to market that convert non-dispensing packaging into breakthrough product-dispensing systems, including those that give people more effective ways to put on their favorite fragrance, kids the opportunity to pour ketchup without making a mess and patients connected technologies that help them more easily adhere to treatment.
We have manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and South America and over 13,000 dedicated employees in 18 different countries.
YOU SHOULD WORK HERE BECAUSE WE
- Attract and develop high performing people.
- Promote a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Allow for failure by allowing people to make mistakes through an open and trusting environment.
- Invest in the development of employees through local, regional and global career opportunities.
- Contribute to the communities where we reside.
WHAT'S NEW WITH APTAR
We have an exciting position open in Mukwonago, WI: Engineering Manager. The manager will lead the Plant Engineering Teams to achieve industry excellence in safety, quality, efficiency, and service through execution of continuous improvement problem solving, new project development execution, and a people-first mindset. The Engineering Manager will lead and facilitate Plant Engineering team. Leading new development projects, solve technical issues, and develop solutions utilizing TPM, reliability centered maintenance, standard work, technical expertise and new technology to solve issues.
THIS IS HOW YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS
- Create the culture and behaviors that deliver and sustain zero injuries. Implement safety programs and processes that prioritize safety throughout all aspects of the facilities, and engineering; act with urgency.
- Lead execution of all new equipment project implementation in the facility. Manage site contractors and develop end-of-life asset replacement plans.
- Develop capital equipment replacement plans and developing overall capital budget for the maintenance department.
- Drive TPM/Reliability Centered maintenance with the maintenance department through standardization of processes and equipment.
- Collaborate on new equipment purchases with all departments to meet Sustainability and reliability goals.
- Lead continuous improvement engineering, sustainability, and facilities projects.
- Accountable for setting new equipment processes and procedures including documentation and training team members in maintenance, TPM, and standard work
- Support the day-to-day Reliability and Maintenance teams with troubleshooting and training.
- Motivate and engage people through strategic vision, role clarity, coaching/feedback cycles, action-oriented culture, and clear two-way communication.
- Accountable for facilities maintenance contracts and projects
- Model and drive an attitude and mindset of technical excellence and continuous improvement across the whole team, champion key processes and techniques.
- Willingness to be on call as needed to include being on site for specific operations/situations
- Collaborate with product development teams to ensure equipment is delivered to standard, and drive the machine standards to continually improve.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING ON THE JOURNEY
- 4-year Technical Degree with emphasis on Manufacturing or Reliability Engineering.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in industrial maintenance, reliability, and engineering; with increasing responsibilities from supervisory through site management.
- Experience in managing large complex site improvement projects
- A motivational leader and communicator at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize in a complex environment
- Application of reliability analytics and statistical models (e.g., Weibull Analysis), and predictive maintenance techniques.
- Results Driven Aptitude
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting, diverse and value based working environment.
- Award-winning corporate university offering personal development and training opportunities.
- Competitive base salary and performance-based bonus plan.
- Contribute to the communities where we reside.
- An outstanding benefits package, which includes 401(k), vacation, medical, dental, vision, maternity/paternity leave, life insurance for you and optional for your dependents, LTD, STD, flex spending, pet care, auto & home, critical illness, and a wellness program.
BE YOU. BE APTAR.
Aptar is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse workforce is key to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.