Food. Service. Film. Fun!
Marcus Theatres: Where Talented People Find Limitless Opportunities!
Join the Marcus Theatres Culinary Team and learn how we have redefined the movie going experience! As a Restaurant Supervisor with Marcus Theatres, you will be a part of a family you can connect with, grow with, and have fun with!
Our Restaurant Supervisors Enjoy...
- Competitive Wages & Premium Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation for Full-Time (30+ Hours per Week)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Benefits for Full-Time (30+ Hours per Week)
- Free Movies & Meals
- Paid Uniforms
- Associate College Scholarship Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Do You Have What it Takes?
Do people notice your positive attitude, your work ethic, and your excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced and team-focused environment? A successful candidate will be passionate about coaching associates to provide exceptional guest service and bring their enthusiasm with them to work each and every day!
A successful Restaurant Supervisor will join the team having at least a high school diploma and 2 years of previous Food & Beverage supervisor experience.
We Need YOU.
Your Job Duties May Include...
- Create a safe and welcoming environment for guests by greeting, anticipating needs, exceeding expectations and implementing creative solutions to provide exceptional service.
- Move throughout facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met.
- Verify temperature, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality.
- Supervise, motivate, reward and coach associates.
- Execute systems and processes that keep the theatre running smoothly.
- Assist with hiring, training and associate development.
- Evaluate key performance indicators to drive guest satisfaction and results.
- Identify opportunities to increase brand awareness and drive traffic into the lounge and dining facilities.
- Follow direction of the theatre and corporate management teams.