We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!What we're looking for:
As a Sales Engineering Technical Trainer and Project Manager, you are responsible for designing, developing, and evaluating presales readiness and enablement programs in collaboration with key business stakeholders and external providers. This is accomplished by:
- Partnering with presales leadership to understand the business, key initiatives, and proactively identify, develop and implement plans to address presales enablement and communications needs
- Leading virtual teams of cross-functional resources in the development of a complete set of enablement deliverables.
- Delivering and optimizing blended learning experiences including ILT, VILT, and On-Demand classroom instructor led course/webinar materials.
- Creating additional presales enablement tools- job aides, podcasts, video, interactive PDFs.
- Developing and/or leading skills-based evaluations - coaching & feedback, demo, presentation skills, business writing, how to whiteboard, and sales methodology
During projects, the incumbent provides thought leadership, and manages stakeholder and executive sponsor relationships with presales leaders, product management, engineering, customers, partners, and other teams to enable the team to develop specifications for enablement content.
What You'll Do
- Partner and collaborate with Presales Leadership team, Product Management, Product Marketing, and other cross functional teams.
- Build and maintain enablement content materials (elearning, video and live session) to ensure content is up-to-date and relevant in SE Onboarding curriculum in the learning management system and associated content in the Guru content management tool.
- Define and develop scope, objectives, storyboard/outline and other design documents for comprehensive training plans and continuing education for the Wrike SE teams.
- Conduct research to identify unique Presales approaches and habits of top-performing Presales team members.
- Contribute to overall operating process and procedures for continued improvement and efficiencies.
- Evaluate the business impact of learning programs through use of learning and performance metrics.
- Continually evaluate presales certification processes/procedures/ enablement content; improve training effectiveness by participating in development of new approaches, techniques, and materials.
- Provide ongoing support for new hires as needed through delivering training, coaching and mentoring to new hires as well as continuous feedback, reporting and ongoing communications to leaders.
- Build and facilitate practice and certification exercises in sales enablement coaching tools, virtual tools and in person skill practice workshops.
- Develop, implement, evaluate, and maintain a role-based skill development framework and program based on competency models.
- Coordinate and program manage Wrike SE curriculum at the sales kickoff event.
- Manage SE enablement projects and processes in Wrike.
- Coordinate, schedule, and facilitate workshop sessions and certification processes.
- Training and facilitation skills (both in-person and VILT)
- Sales enablement curriculum development expertise; deep knowledge of adult learning principles and end to end process to develop and deliver enablement via multiple deployment methods
- 5+ years of technical client facing experience
- Experience creating content for presales a strong plus
- Superior communication skills
- Comfortable engaging and communicating with all levels - must be able to conduct needs assessments with sales and presales leadership at the highest levels
- Strategic sales enablement planning and implementation experience
- Preferred: Experience using learning software including Captivate, Camtasia, Brainshark, Mindtickle, SalesHood or other sales enablement tools etc.
- Multi-skilled, willing, and able to learn quickly and comfortable with jumping from one project to the next.
- The ability to effectively present technical training material to various presales audiences. Includes non-traditional delivery methods such as training remote audiences through alternative technologies including videoconferencing and webinars.
- The ability to create high quality technical training collateral, including presentations, lab documentation and setup guides, whitepapers, knowledge base documents, and training videos. Includes growing one's own knowledge of Citrix products and underlying technologies toward expertise, as well as one's ability to communicate about them.
- Shares appropriate information that helps others. Uses clear, direct, straightforward communications with others. Encourages constructive dialogue to ensure all opinions and possibilities are heard.
- Strong analytical, collaboration, and problem-solving skills as well as genuine attention to detail.
President Biden released an stating that federal contractors must require COVID-19 vaccinations for all US employees. As a company that workson federal contracts, we have a legal requirement to comply with the Executive Order. To be considered for this career opportunity, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated or have an acceptable medical or religious accommodation. Learn more about our .What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area:Technology SpecialistAbout us:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the at
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.